Choose Crossover and you’ll be given responsibility for the whole process of a key technology platform. You will facilitate the platform as it supplies source, build, and test services. We expect for you to utilize your extensive experience to continually improve and redefine software development. You will consistently ensure quality and productivity by implementing automation wherever possible.
Location: Global (remote)
40 hours per week
- 6+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering (further education is a plus)
- Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software
- Visual Studio .NET
- Web Services and REST
- SOA, EDA, and design patterns
- Cloud computing architecting
- noSQL (MongoDB and/or cassandra)
- Proficiency in the Hadoop, MVVC, and knowledge of another programming language (Java, Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory..
- Excellent communication skills (in English)